YOU ARE WELCOME TO OUR ABOUT PAGE
TheCase is a social media platform where her members and followers interact, discuss, share their experiences, opinions stories, ideas and views on any CASE(topic) that is raised.
We are using WhatsApp as our main base to generates content to our Website and Magazine.
We are also on other social media platforms-Instagram, Twitter and Facebook for now, where our members and followers can share their view and Ideas on any CASE.
OUR BELIEVE AND ASSUMPTION
To us we believe that for every CASE (issue, topic or incident) that is happening presently or that has happened in the past, each person in that environment that witness that CASE or incident will have one or two things to say about it, but most times a lot of people are sideline or neglected so their view or ideas are not welcome in their own environment or there is no available channel to share their view on that matter. Seeing this in our environments that it is only the rich and elite that have a say on any matter in the world.
The Case is now a platform where everybody can share their view and idea on any CASE not having anything to do to your Status, The Case is for ALL
The Case will make your VOICES to be heard and we will listen to you. Everybody matter to us and your view, ideas and voices are important to us.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
There are many ways to participate on TheCase.
1. Join The WhatsApp Group and Join the Discussion going on.
2. Join the Discussion on your own social media page(facebook, twitter etc) by posting your view on any CASE and using “#TheCase” I.E hash tag and the CASE of that Day e.g #TheCase #PremaritalSex #PMS. The hash (#) tag helps us to track any post related to our discussion on for any day. So it is not compulsory you post your view on the comment box, you can post it on your own page just make sure you use our hash (#) tag for that CASE.
3. If you have any topic or Case you will like us to discuss. Contact us via email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. or send your message to any of our whatsapp number: +234 818 095 4875, +234 802 111 7705, +234 708 537 7130.
4. If you have any News for us; maybe something that is happening around you and you want us to know about kindly send your information to us on our email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. or send your message to any of our whatsapp number: +234 818 095 4875, +234 802 111 7705, +234 806 233 4313.
5. You can also tag us on any story any news you may like us to see.
Our main source of information (contents) is from our Whatsapp group. We discover that people now prefer Whatsapp to send any information to their friends, family etc.. We also want to take advantage of this, that is why we decide to use whatsApp group to generate contents to our website and magazine.
Note: It is not that our facebook, Twitter and instagram account are not a source information to us. but as you know anything on facebook, twitter and instagram are in public already. WhatsApp provide some little privacy for us.
In one word. Our WhatsApp is Our Family Platform
THE POWER OF HASH (#) TAG:
HASH(#) TAG is a very useful tool on the social media (internet) today, it helps in keeping tracks of information.
When you use hash (#) tag on any post it is easy to locate such post or message. By attaching hash tag to your post you can join any discussion on your own social media page by posting your opinions on any CASE and using #TheCase hash tag and the CASE of that Day Hash Tag e.g #TheCase #PreMaritalSex #PMS.
The hash (#) tag help us to track any post related to our discussion on any platform. So it is not compulsory you post your view on the comment box, you can post it on your own page just make sure you use our hash (#) tag for that CASE.
Our Magazine is an online Magazine that comprises of our discussion in a month, articles, stories that we are not chanced to post online and many more.
On this magazine we will arrange and edit all our members and followers comment and post to form an article or report.