TODAY’S CASE: SEX EDUCATION
Greetings everyone, I am back again with another vital case to discuss.
This week we will be looking at SEX EDUCATION.
It will be my pleasure to hear your view of this case.
The main reason why I brought this case, is because of lots of argument that surround it.
And one of these argument is that some believe that children/teenagers should not be taught anything about sex, why some accept that it is very important for children to know about sex relating to their gender.
Again, the most major concern of many people on sex education to children is the mode in which it should be teach.
I HAVE WITH ME FIVE POINTS TO DISCUSS ON.
- Should Sex Education taught in Schools?
- Who is in the right position to teach children about sex, the Father, Mother or Teachers.
- The best means to teach sex education in school and at home.
- What are the things one need to know about sex, before marriage or before entering in to a relationship.
- Should Male and Female be taught sex education in the same environment (class)/at the same time?
I am Walecase.